Manotick Place Retirement Community offers permanent and short term accommodation in a supportive environment. Our beautiful Retirement Community provides our residents with a full range of Assisted Living services. The following services are available in your Private Suite:
- Caring and experienced team of professionals
- Visiting doctor and other health care professionals
- Nursing care 24-hours a day
- Relaxing lounge, amenities, activity and social programs
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Weekly personal laundry
- Three taste-tempting meals per day
- LHIN services welcome
For our Independent Living residents who need a little help, it is also possible to purchase on-site care services “a la carte”; to be delivered in the comfort of your suite. Services offered include: personal health care, assistance with activities or daily living, medication administration, homemaker services, and companion services – whichever of these you need, we can provide it.
These services are charged on an hourly basis and are managed by our Director of Care.