RIVERSIDE SOUTH SENIORS HEALTH & WELLNESS FAIR
About this event :
Think you know what retirement living is like? Think again!
Be sure to stop by our exhibitor’s table at the Riverside South Seniors Health & Wellness Fair.
Sunday, December 9th 11 am – 2 pm
Nepean Sportsplex – 1701 Woodroffe Avenue – Halls A & B
FREE ADMISSION – Presented by the Riverside South Community Association
The event is geared to Seniors, however all ages are welcome!
- Keynote speaker, Marion Martell will be speaking on Women’s Heart Health
- Many of the exhibitors will be holding draws from their table
- Vitality Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre will be giving free massages
- There will be a lot of giveaways at various exhibitor tables
- RSCA will be handing out 100 casino vouchers
- RSCA will be holding a draw for a buffet dinner for two at the Rideau Carleton Raceway Restaurant
- Free refreshments donated by Moncion Independent Grocer
- Swag bags from Age Well Solutions for the first 200 attendees
- Sitting area
- Music provided by the St. Francis Xavier High School music department
- Tai Chi demonstration by Chinese Seniors
Mayor Jim Watson will be dropping by to say hello at 11 am.
Be sure to stop by and fill out a ballot for a chance to win our prize basket!
To schedule your personal visit of Manotick Place Retirement Community, contact Susan at 613-692-2121 or via email: Susanbl@ManotickPlaceRetirement.ca